Practice Areas & Representative Cases
Practical legal advice shouldn't cost an arm and a leg. Your attorney should present you with an array of choices and help you select a plan of action that best suits your needs, taking into consideration financial cost, liability or culpability, and your plans for the future.
Landlord - Tenant
- Successfully assisted tenants terminate leases for habitability or lease violations by the landlord
- Advised landlords about the termination of tenancies and eviction of undesirable tenants through negotiation and proper implementation of the law
- Handled DUIIs and misdemeanors
- Accepted plea deals that minimize defendants' punishment and sentencing, while encouraging treatment that discourages recidivism
Estate Planning & Probates
- Drafted estate planning documents for the "basic estate": wills, durable powers of attorney, advanced directives
- Encouraged reticent personal representatives to communicate with beneficiaries and distribute a "fair share"